When looking for Smoky Mountain gifts, vacationers may find that the same offerings can be found at most souvenir shops on the Pigeon Forge Parkway. If you've had your fill of massed produced black bear mugs and Smoky Mountain t-shirts, step off the beaten path and into Aunt Debbie's Country Store. Featuring a little bit of everything, this store prides itself in providing it's customers with quality products, most of which have been crafted by local Smoky Mountain artisans.
Who wants to bring home Smoky Mountain gifts that can be found anywhere? Bring home genuine Smoky Mountain arts and crafts that will bring a piece of the unique culture of the the Smoky Mountains back home to family friends that's truly one-of-a-kind.
Aunt Debbie's Country Store is one of several quaint and cozy mom-and-pop stores that lie near secluded Wears Valley cabins on the sleepier side of the Smoky Mountains where vacationers can step away from the hustle and bustle of the Pigeon Forge Parkway to enjoy scenic landscapes and authentic Smoky Mountain gifts and dining.
Aunt Debbie's Country Store's Unique Smoky Mountain Gifts and Souvenirs
Approaching Aunt Debbie's Country Store, visitors are greeted by a humble primitive house with dozens of birdhouses, clay pots, and wind chimes resting on its porch as well as handmade rustic furniture in the lawn. Inside, guests will find an equally eclectic mix of Smoky Mountain gifts made by local Smoky Mountain artisans. These Smoky Mountain souvenirs range from delicious edible creations to quaint handmade dolls, providing gifts that offer a bit of Appalachian culture to bring home.
While the best way to experience the vast array of Smoky Mountain gifts offered by Aunt Debbie's Country Store is to take a trip out to Wears Valley, here is a sampling of arts and crafts made by local Smoky Mountain artisans:
- Lamps and Finials - These country-style lamps and finials to top off these illuminating rustic home decor pieces that make great Smoky Mountain souvenirs from Aunt Debbie's Country Store. Bring home a cute black bear lamp to always remind you of your Smoky Mountain vacation in Wears Valley.
- Barnwood Items- Perhaps one of Aunt Debbie's Country Store's specialties, these unique pieces constructed from salvaged barn wood provide Smoky Mountain arts and crafts that will warm your home with country charm. Hang a barnwood sign on your front door to welcome visitors or take home a one-of-kind piece of barnwood furniture. These pieces from Aunt Debbie's are so popular you may find them in the Wears Valley cabins vacationers enjoy during their mountain stay.
- Jams, Jellies, Hot Sauces, and Honey- These tasty Smoky Mountain souvenirs are perfect for the foodie back home. Aunt Debbie's Country Store offers Smoky Mountain honey, delicious jams and jellies, and spicy hot sauces with made by local Smoky Mountain artisans with names like Smoky Mtn Possum Sauce, Black Bear Sauce, Happy Pear Jam, and Moonshine Jam.
- Chainsaw Statues- These statues made by local Smoky Mountain artisans are a favorite at Aunt Debbie's Country Store. Bring home a black bear to decorate your yard with a piece of the mountains.
- Wind Chimes- These unique wind chimes make great Smoky Mountain gifts and souvenirs. Aunt Debbie's Country Store boasts wind chimes made of brass bullet casings, seashells, and horseshoes.
- Country Decor and House Wares- From handmade pottery to crocheted dollies, hand-carved picture frames to hand-sewn dolls, these unique Smoky Mountain arts and crafts make great souvenirs for the home decorator. Additionally, Aunt Debbie's Country store offers practical items such as knifes made from railroad spikes, apple bakers, and mugs that can be used around the house.
No matter what Smoky Mountain gifts you chose at Aunt Debbie's Country store, you'll be please with the level of craftsmanship the local Smoky Mountain artisans placed in creating these unique Smoky Mountain souvenirs.
Aunt Debbie's Country Store
1753 Wears Valley Rd
Pigeon Forge, TN 37862
Written by Brittany Tipton