Tired of the standard souvenir fare found on the main strip of Gatlinburg? Rest assured that, if you've had your fill of air brush t-shirts and standard Gatlinburg shopping, just right off the Parkway rests a collection of shops in Gatlinburg, TN with unique offerings ranging from pottery to pajamas - The Village Gatlinburg! Tucked away of the busy Parkway, this quaint collection of Downtown Gatlinburg shops, modeled after an European alpine village, invites you to stroll down its sidewalks, peeking into each of the shop's windows to see what goods you might find.
Enjoy Browsing through The Village Gatlinburg Shops!
Duck into this cozy, shady side street and quietly browse some of the most unique shops in Gatlinburg, TN. From infused olive oil to perfumes, The Village Gatlinburg offers some of the most unique Downtown Gatlinburg shops available. This quiet Gatlinburg shopping experience provides a change of pace from the rest of the city. Check at these one-of-a-kind shops in Gatlinburg, TN:
- The Day Hiker- Don't hit the trails without picking up a staff, hat, or daypack from this shop in The Village Gatlinburg.
- The Honey Pot- One of several pottery shops in Gatlinburg, TN, this store's hand thrown pottery and collection of unique home items make the perfect gift for a friend (or a treat for yourself).
- Alewine Pottery- The most well-known of all pottery shops in Gatlinburg, TN, Alewine, you'll have the chance to visit working potters at this The Village Gatlinburg Shop.
- The Silver Tree- Silver lovers visiting The Village Gatlinburg will enjoy The Silver Tree's fine collection of silver jewelry.
- Zi Olive- Foodies at The Village Gatlinburg will enjoy sampling some of the finest olive oils and vinegars from Italy.
- The Lamplight Gallery- This two-story gallery in the The Village Gatlinburg features works from master artists.
- Cartoons & Toys- One of the coolest toy shops in Gatlinburg, TN featuring all your favorite toy brands and more.
- The Hayloft- When enjoy Gatlinburg shopping, pick up some Western wear and leather goods at this shop.
- The Spice and Tea Exchange- The Village Gatlinburg's only spice shop find everything from Saffron to Himalayan Sea Salt here.
The Village Gatlinburg features these shops in Gatlinburg, TN as well as many other Gatlinburg shopping opportunities in its quaint boutiques and shops. Visit these Downtown Gatlinburg shops for unique gifts and treats for yourself.
Grab a Unique Snack at The Village Gatlinburg!
In addition to several unique boutiques, The Village Gatlinburg boasts several eateries with food you won't find along the main strip in Gatlinburg. This food shops in Gatlinburg, TN offer everything from fresh made doughnuts to a "Super Reuben," these restaurants and cafes in The Village Gatlinburg will satisfy your taste buds. Eat at:
- Coffee & Company- The Village Gatlinburg offers this quality cafe with the largest selection of fresh Arabica beans in the Smokies!
- The Hofabrauhaus and The Cheese Cupboard- Since 1969 this The Village Gatlinburg restaurant's "Super Reuben" has out-shined any deli sandwich. Downstairs, enjoy a wide assortment of sausages and cheeses.
- The Donut Friar- Probably one of the top stops in The Village Gatlinburg, taste fresh fried donut, cinnamon bread, and pastries.
- The Village Cafe & Creamery- One of the only old-fashion soda shops in Gatlinburg, TN, enjoy a coke float with your patty melt at this eatery in The Village Gatlinburg.
Stay near The Village Gatlinburg and other Gatlinburg Shopping!
Want to stay close to all the shops in Gatlinburg, TN? A stay in one of Cabins USA's Gatlinburg cabin rentals affords vacationers with a comfortable amenities and a convenient location to Downtown Gatlinburg shops, including those in The Village Gatlinburg!
Written by Brittany Tipton