Looking for the Best Pancake Restaurant? Look at Log Cabin Pancake House
It's easy to miss the little log cabin just off of the Gatlinburg Parkway. Among the flashing signs and the big attractions, Log Cabin Pancake House waits for vacationers to the Smokies. Here, they'll experience one of the finest country breakfasts in the entire area.
Many vacationers to the Smokies cite this breakfast restaurant as a tradition for family vacations. This breakfast restaurant is a popular destination for Smoky Mountain vacationers - and there's no doubting why. With delicious food at affordable prices, it's clear this is the best pancake restaurant in the Smokies for a hearty, budget friendly meal.
Log Cabin Pancake House - A Local Secret
When you arrive at Log Cabin Pancake House, don't be surprised to find a crowd (It's a well-known secret amongst locals and frequent vacationers). However, the staff at this breakfast restaurant are used to these big crowds. So, service is fast, and the food is always top quality.
Don't let the simple the interior of the breakfast restaurant fool you either. Though there may not be as many frills on their standard diner booths, diners are more than pleased with the food here. And with huge portions of delicious flavorful food at affordable prices, what's not to love?
Log Cabin Pancake House Menu
There's a lot to love at this breakfast restaurant. Whether you're craving a hearty meal to fill you up before a hike in the Smokies or a sweet dessert treat, there's something for everyone's taste buds at this pancake House. Here are some delicious options for your most important meal of the day:
- Classic Breakfast Platters - For those looking for a filling meal to start their day with a filling breakfast, this is the breakfast for you! Choose from a wide assortment of country ham, bacon, sausage to enjoy with your eggs and pancakes. This breakfast will keep you full well into the afternoon, so you can enjoy a day filled with fun.
- Omelets - Enjoy cheese, sausage, bacon, and veggie omelets here. Enjoy the delicious Western Omelet that comes with tomatoes, onions, peppers, cheese, and ham.
- Junior/Senior Platter - For vacationers under 12 or over 50, this discounted plate is popular. Enjoy 4 small pancakes, 2 strips of bacon with either pancakes or biscuits.
Sweet Pancakes and More at this Pancake House
Everyone likes to enjoy a little bit of a sweet treat every now and then. Why not indulge in one of Log Cabin Pancake House's sweet treat options? With several flavors of pancakes and waffles (Imagine everything from blueberry to butterscotch, pecan to peach) and delicious french toast, including the delicious spicy apple french toast. There are several specials, including:
- Caribbean Pancakes - the pancakes come topped with bananas, nuts, coconut, and powdered sugar
- Pancake Royale - The delicious pancakes come topped with cream cheese sauce, banana wedges, and powdered sugar.
- Parisienne Pancakes - If crepes are more your style, enjoy this three thin pancakes stuffed with strawberries and topped with powdered sugar.
Lunch at Log Cabin Pancake House
It's not all about breakfast at this pancake house. Vacationers can also enjoy a delicious lunch buffet stocked with delicious Southern meats and vegetables, hot rolls, a fresh salad bar, and, of course, dessert. You can also elect to choose on of the delicious entrees, such as a mouth-watering country ham steak, deep fried chicken tenders, or a grilled chicken breast. Log Cabin Pancake House also offers a variety of delicious sandwiches.
No matter what you choose to eat at what just might be the best pancake house in the Smokies, one thing is certain - you'll leave with a full belly and a smile on your face. If you're staying out one of our quality Pigeon Forge cabins, make sure to swing by this breakfast restaurant on your Smoky Mountain vacation.
Log Cabin Pancake House Gatlinburg
327 Historic Nature Trail
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Written by Brittany Tipton