Enjoy fun times, great food, and a pint or two at Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg! Those vacationing in Smokies who are looking for delicious craft beer in Gatlinburg to complete their tour of Smoky Mountain wineries, distilleries, and breweries. This establishment stands out from other Gatlinburg restaurants with its selection of beers brewed in small batches at Smoky Mountain Brewery's own microbrewery. Since opening in 1996, Smoky Mountain Brewery's reputation as a great place to bring family and friends for a delicious meal accompanied by quality craft beer in Gatlinburg.
Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg's Delicious Food Offerings
Dinner or lunch at Smoky Mountain Brewery offers vacationers to the Smokies a chance to enjoy some of the most delectable food offered at any of the multitude of Gatlinburg restaurants that line the Pigeon Forge Parkway. Some highlights off of Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg's extensive menu include:
- Oven Baked Soft Pretzel with beer cheese dip
- Shrimp tossed in Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg's Thunder Road Sauce
- Delicious sandwich selections including Reubens, Grilled Chicken, and Cheeseteaks.
- One of the most unique selections of burger found in Gatlinburg restaurants Try the Ranch or Swiss Mushroom burger. There's even a soy-based burger for vegetarians!
- You'll be licking the meat of the bones of Smoky Mountain Brewery's delicious BBQ Ribs.
- What would the best selection of craft beer in Gatlinburg be without an equally delicious choice of specialty pizzas? Try the Brewmaster or T-Rex with your IPA or Lager today.
This is only a sampling of the delicious food offerings at Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg that are unrivaled at other Gatlinburg restaurant. Where there is good food, good company, and great beer lasting memories are sure to be formed.
Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg's Extensive Beer Selection
Perhaps the biggest draw to Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg is its extensive beer list. Other Gatlinburg restaurants may offer typical beers that you could find at just about any restaurant in the country. However, vacationers looking for local craft beer in Gatlinburg should look no further than Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg. Come enjoy these delicious selections of craft beer in Gatlinburg, which include:
- Velas Helles- Less hoppy than Pilsner, Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg, TN's European continental style lager boasts a light color and a balanced taste with Bavarian hops.
- Mountain Light- Smoky Mountain Brewery's pale American-style lager that is crisp, clean, delicately hopped, and quite drinkable.
- Cherokee Red Ale- Inspired by the red ales of Ireland, this amber ale offers a slightly fruity note and is quite popular at Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg.
- Thunder Road Pilsner- This honey colored lager brewed with Czech Saaz hops offers a full flavored, balanced bitterness.
- Tuckaleeche Porter – A unique brew offered at Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg - this dark ale has a chewy, roast character derived from the use of caramel dark malts.
- Black Bear Ale- This English-style hoppy dry ale features a deep gold color and pronounced hop flavor.
- Appalachian Pale Ale- A favorite craft beer in Gatlinburg, The APA is hoppy, dry and deep gold.
- Windy Gap Wheat Beer- This light golden ale boasts a cloudy consistency from brewers yeast.
- Winter Warmer (Winter seasonal) – Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg's English "Olde Ale" which boasts a slightly nutty, fruity flavor
- Capricator Bock (Spring seasonal) –A strong, German style dark lager that offers a malty, bittersweet chocolate note.
- Harvest Fest Lager (Fall seasonal)-Modeled after the Oktoberfest beers, this craft beer in Gatlinburg will have you thinking you're in Munich.
Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg also features these specialty craft beer in Gatlinburg.
- Tall Ship IPA - This complex, hoppy British style pale ale delivers a cask-like flavor because it's unfiltered
- Brown Trout Stout- Smooth, black ale featured at Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg, TN features a creamy taste and is made from 8 different malts
- Kilt Tillter Scottish Ale- This Robust, amber ale has a smoky, nutty flavor reminiscent of the Highlands.
Whatever delicious craft beer in Gatlinburg you choose to try, Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg offers a variety of flavors and brews for everyone's tastes.
Stay near Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg, TN and other Gatlinburg Restaurants
Looking to stay minutes away from the wide selection of Gatlinburg restaurants? A stay in one of Cabins USA's Mountain Shadows Resort cabins offers a convenient location and comfortable amenities.
Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Written by Brittany Tipton