Get ready for Top Jump in Pigeon Forge! Newly opened in 2016, Sevier County's first trampoline park is bound to be a great indoor attraction for families in the Smoky Mountains.
Since weather can sometimes cause a change of plans, its great to know that there are great backup opportunities like this new trampoline center. Especially when the kids need a way to get out some energy during their vacation!
Several activities are already open at Top Jump, but the trampoline park itself is scheduled to be ready on March 31, 2016.
Things To Do at Top Jump in Pigeon Forge
- The Trampoline Park – The main attraction at Top Jump. Visitors will enjoy bouncing all over a massive room with hundreds of square feet of trampolines.
- TopDunk Court – See if you can dunk like Jordan in this activity that combines trampolines and basketball.
- Clip 'n Climb – A safe and fun climbing activity that puts climbers through a fun-filled obstacle course that's high in the air.
- Dodge Ball Arena – See if you can be the last one standing in Top Jump's dodge ball arena.
- Ninja Course – Test your speed, agility, and ninja skills in this special obstacle course.
- Gladiator Pit – Battle in the padded gladiator pit for some safe and fun competition.
- Air Bag – Hone your backflip skills at this jump activity that lets you fall into a ginormous air bag.
- Arcade – Be sure to check out this 5,000 sq. ft. arcade with dozens of fun games and tons of prizes.
- Sugar Rush – Keep your energy up with a trip to Top Jump's own candy and snack store.
Top Jump also has a great viewing area that's perfect for parents to relax and keep and eye on their kids at the same time. The Top View lounge comes complete with television and free WiFi.
Admission For Top Jump
Regular admission for Top Jump gives you access to every activity except for the Clip 'n Climb center.
Top Jump Tickets
- 1 Hour………$16 (Ages 6+) and $11 (Ages 5-)
- 2 Hours……..$25 (Ages 6+) and $16 (Ages 5-)
Clip 'n Climb Tickets
- 1 Hour……… $19 (Ages 6+) and $13 (Ages 5-)
- 2 Hours…….. $31 (Ages 6+) and $20 (Ages 5-)
Combo tickets can also be purchased for both Top Jump and Clip 'n Climb.
To keep Top Jump safe and clean, they require that visitors purchase TopSocks, specialized rubber-bottomed socks for trampolines. These socks are $2 and can be used for multiple visits.
In the off season, Top Jump will be open from:
Sunday – Thursday
Friday & Saturday
In the summer, Top Jump is scheduled to be opened:
Top Jump is closed on Easter and Christmas, and hours may vary on other holidays.
You'll find Top Jump near Dixie Stampede located between traffic lights #8 and #10 on the Pigeon Forge Parkway.
Written by Mark Frazier