Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg (now Hard Rock Café Pigeon Forge) follows the tradition of the first Hard Rock Café in London – good food and good music. The new larger building offers 12,000 square feet of restaurant space and seats up 302 guests, making this one of the largest, most popular Pigeon Forge restaurants.
The first Hard Rock Restaurant was established in 1971 in London when the owners acquired a guitar from their long time customer and friend Eric Clapton. Since then, the now over 163 Hard Rock Cafes (as well as hotels and casinos) in 52 countries boast more than 70,000 items of rock and roll memorabilia, creating a unique one-of-a-kind atmosphere that can't be found anywhere else.
For 14 years, Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg brought the rock-n-roll filled atmosphere to Downtown Gatlinburg, but now Hard Rock Café Pigeon Forge creates the rock star atmosphere off the Pigeon Forge Parkway. This is one of the many Pigeon Forge restaurants you must eat at!
The Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Memorabilia Collection
A trip to Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge isn't all about filling your hungry bellies – it's about seeing all the cool stuff from the stars you won't find at other Pigeon Forge restaurants. Hard Rock Café Pigeon Forge's collection includes:
- Katy Perry's Uniform from her homecoming
- A Taylor Swift vintage lace dress
- John Lennon's hat from the Liverpool College of Art
- Liberace's custom made boots
- Eddie Vedder's corduroy jacket
- Michael Jackson's sequined pants
- Dolly Parton's three-tier skirt with rhinestones
Come spy your favorite stars old instruments, clothes and more at Hard Rock Cafe Pigeon Forge during your delicious meal.
The Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Menu
Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge offers unique American cuisine that everyone in the family can enjoy. From burgers to steaks, there is something at Hard Rock Café Pigeon Forge for every palate. The atmosphere of the Pigeon Forge Hard Rock Café location makes these delicious food offerings even better. Enjoy:
- Starters at Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge- Get your meal at Hard Rock Café Pigeon Forge started right with Rockin' Wings or the ultimate nacho indulgence, Nachopalooza.
- Entrees at Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge- Enjoy twists on some of your favorite American favorites such as "twisted" mac and cheese with roasted red peppers, bread crumbs, and grilled chicken breast. Whether you choose delicious barbecue from the smokehouse or a signature burger, you'll find offerings unique from other Pigeon Forge restaurants at Hard Rock Café Pigeon Forge.
- Desert at Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge- Treat yourself like the rock star you are with fresh apple cobbler or chocolate molten cake at the end of your meal at Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge.
Your meal at the Pigeon Forge Hard Rock Café Restaurant will blow your taste buds away with unique flavors that can't be found at other Pigeon Forge restaurants for a spectacular meal fit for a rock-n-roll legend.
Stay near Hard Rock Café Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and other Pigeon Forge restaurants!
Looking to stay near this and other great Pigeon Forge Restaurants? We have great Pigeon Forge cabins in Tennessee for a Rockin’ Smoky Mountain vacation near all the restaurants, shows, and attractions! A cabin stay offers you convenience to Hard Rock Café Pigeon and other Pigeon Forge restaurants nearby while giving you all the comforts of home back at the cabin.
Written by Brittany Tipton